Resolving bugs efficiently starts with Flare
Packed with features to take the hassle out of tracking bugs, so you can focus on coding.
For local development
The default error page for Laravel
Ignition is a free and shareable error page that ships by default with Laravel 6 and up, or can be installed manually from 5.5. Its polished interface is built to keep you focused on finding a solution.Ignition documentation
Your Laravel project is live, now what?
Upgrading to Flare gives you the power of Ignition, along with tons of added features to make debugging as a team a breeze.
For production applications
Production grade Laravel error tracking
Try all of these features with your free 10-day trial.
Setup takes just 3 easy steps. No credit card required
Each and every bug instantly organized, shared and documented.
Bring order to chaos
Absolutely no limits
Set up a team, invite members, add your web app and you’re good to go.
Still no limits
Billing managed per team
Simple overview, easy switching
Keep the lights on and the door locked
Be the first to know when something bad happens in one of your applications.
More options than the average PhpStorm UI
Set advanced triggers for notifications
More channels than satellite TV
05GitHub, GitLab & Jira
Flare integrates and syncs
seamlessly with GitHub, GitLab & Jira
- Quickly create and close issues synced to error reports
- Link issues to Flare error by mentioning a Flare URL in an issue
- Automatically resolve Flare errors by closing issues
- Automatically close issues when resolving errors
- Open stackframe files directly on GitHub
- Configure all of the above per project
Connect your API with Flare
- Generate API tokens for your office dashboard, prometheus integration or monitoring stack.
- Almost all features available in the UI are available as API endpoints.
- PHP SDK available (soon).
On top of all that, you'll also love
How easy it is to setup Flare
Installing Flare takes just 3 easy steps.
You'll be up and running in under five minutes
The direct line to our engineering team for support
Get in contact with our engineers instantly if you’re in need of assistance or have feedback about Flare
Our honest billing plans
Everyone makes mistakes, accidents happen. We’ll gladly reset your error quota if your app decides to fall apart at 2AM and send 20 errors/seconds for hours on end.
The full functionality of Flare free for 10 days.
No credit card required.